【飲食英語】如何用英語點餐?

除了「I want this」和「I want that」以外,你會用其他的英語點餐嗎?

到外國旅行,如果不想因為不擅長英語而每天都到便利店、快餐店和超市買吃的,就得學會如何用英語向外國人點餐。

以下收錄了一些在西餐廳可能會用到的英語給大家參考:

服務員可能會問的

What can I get for you today? (今天想吃點什麼?)

Are you ready to order? (可以點餐了嗎?)

What do you feel like? (你想吃什麼?)

Will you be eating here or is this to go?(是內用還是外帶?)

Would you care for an appetizer before your meal? (上菜前要先來點開胃菜嗎?)

Care for appetizers for starters? (要先來點開胃菜嗎?)

How many servings? (需要幾份?)

What flavour? (要哪一種口味?)

How would you like to have something else instead? (可以換點其他菜嗎?)

Would you like to consider the combo? (要不要參考我們的套餐?)

Would you like just the burger or a meal? (您要單點漢堡還是套餐呢?)

Would you like to make it a meal? (您想換成套餐嗎?)

What size would you like? Small or regular? (請問大小是?小還是中?)

How would you like your steak? (請問牛排要幾分熟?)

Would you like to take more side dishes? (您想多點配菜嗎?)

Would you like to supersize your steak?(您想加大牛排嗎?)

Would you like to order the chef’s special?(您想點主廚特餐嗎?)

Would you like to have something to drink? (您想喝點飲料嗎?)

Would you like to try today’s special? (您想試試今天的特餐嗎?)

點餐用英語 – 提問

May I order, please? (請問我可以點餐嗎?)

Can you help me to order now? (可以現在幫我點餐嗎?)

What is the specialty of the house? (餐廳最特別的菜是哪一道?)

What will you recommend? (你會推薦什麼菜?)

What would you choose if you were me? (如果是你的話,你會點什麼?)

What’s your suggestion for the main dish? (主菜你會推薦哪一道?)

Do you have today’s special? (今天有特餐嗎?)

What’s the soup of the day? (今天的例湯是什麼?)

Can I have the same dish as that? (我可以也點那一道嗎?)

點餐用英語 – 選擇

I’d like to have this dish. (我要點這一道。)

I’ll like to have hard-boiled eggs. (我想要全熟的煮蛋。)

I want extra cheese for my burger, please. (麻煩我的漢堡要加一份起司。)

與外國人用餐時用的英語

Let’s order. (我們來點餐吧!)

Are we ready to order some food? (我們可以來點餐了嗎?)

Leave a Comment